SCA Brewing Intermediate
The SCA Brewing Intermediate Course is designed for coffee professionals who have already completed the SCA Brewing Foundation Course or have equivalent knowledge and experience. This intermediate level course delves deeper into the brewing process, focusing on advanced techniques and concepts to enhance the quality and consistency of brewed coffee.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply advanced brewing variables and techniques.
- Analyze the impact of grind size, water temperature, and brew ratio on coffee extraction.
- Identify and troubleshoot common brewing issues.
- Utilize various brewing methods to optimize flavor profiles.
- Develop recipes and brewing protocols for specific coffee types.
Prerequisites: SCA Brewing Foundation Course
- Baristas and coffee shop owners looking to refine their brewing skills.
- Coffee professionals seeking to advance their knowledge in coffee extraction and quality control.
- Individuals planning to pursue SCA Brewing Professional certification.
- Are passionate about brewing coffee and want to explore advanced techniques.
- Desire to enhance their understanding of coffee extraction and its variables.
- Wish to improve the consistency and quality of brewed coffee in a professional setting.
Duration: 8 hours
A minimum of 2 participants is required for the class to commence. Classes fall on alternate Wednesdays of the month. For any questions or to book a slot for the SCA Brewing Intermediate course, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.