Introduction To Espresso Workshop
This product is unavailable
Together with our friends from Greedy Greedy, we are pleased to present you with a series of coffee workshop at the Rapha pop-up store to elevate your home brewing experience.
Starting with the Introduction To Espresso, this workshop is recommended for all who are new to home brewing, or existing home brewers who wants to learn how to make a better cup of coffee.
During the 90-minute session, you will get to learn about the basics of coffee calibration and also get to make a perfect cup of espresso on the Rocket Espresso.
- What is specialty coffee?
- What differentiates espresso-based coffees from filter coffee and what are the different types of espresso-based beverages
- How to dose, tamp, and pull a shot
- Key coffee calibration theories
- Understanding grind size - theory and tasting the differences
- Understanding brew ratio - theory and tasting the differences
- Basic milk frothing
- Espresso machine maintenance
Date: Every Friday
Time: 2pm - 3.30pm
Venue: Rapha Pop-Up Store
39 Tanjong Pagar Rd, #01-01, Singapore 088462
Price: S$75 per pax
Class Size: 4 per session
All participants will receive a set of ACME Espresso Cup & Saucer Set (worth S$15) and a complimentary cake by Greedy Greedy (worth S$10). T&Cs apply.