SCA Brewing Foundation
The SCA Brewing Foundation Course is a full day course designed for coffee professionals or enthusiasts who want to deepen their knowledge and skills in brewing coffee. This course covers the fundamentals of brewing, including coffee grinding, brewing methods, recipe development, and quality control.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of brewing
- Know the different brewing methods and their variables
- Grind coffee for different brewing methods
- Understand the importance of recipe development and consistency
- Evaluate coffee brews for quality control
Recommended for: Coffee professionals who want to improve their brewing skills, baristas who want to understand the brewing process in depth and, coffee enthusiasts who want to brew better coffee at home.
Duration: 7 hours
All participants will receive a SCA Brewing Foundation Course certificate upon successful completion.
A minimum of 2 participants is required for the class to commence. Our team will be in touch with you via email after payment is made confirm the date of class. For any questions, please drop us an email at email@example.com.