Photo credits to Maison Marou
14g Marou Cacao Powder
200ml full cream milk (you could also consider milk alternatives like Oat Milk)
2 tsp Cane sugar
1. Combine your cacao powder and cane sugar in a medium size bowl
2. Warm milk in a saucepan
3. Pour 1/3 of the warmed milk into the bowl and set the remaining milk in
4. Whisk mixture until the clumps dissolve (approx. 30 seconds).
5. Pour the cocoa mixture from bowl back into the saucepan with the
remaining warm milk and mix well.
6. Place the pan back on the stove over medium to low heat.
Whisk constantly and allow chocolate milk to come up to a slow boil (approx 2 minutes)
7. Pour into a mug and enjoy!