Home Brewing 101 (2 pax)
This product is unavailable
Looking to start your home-brewing journey but not sure how to? Invite your coffee enthusiast friend along this 60-minute Home Brewing 101 workshop with Lee, an autodidactic home-brewer.
Follow him into the world of coffee and allow him to guide you through the basic pour-over techniques using the Hario V60, a simple and versatile dripper used by many professional baristas and home brewers around the world.
By the end of the workshop, you would be able to brew yourself a good cup with the newly acquired knowledge and understanding of the many factors that contribute to bringing out the unique flavours and aroma of the coffee.
If you're just starting out your coffee journey, this workshop is perfect for you!
Time: 3pm, Mondays to Fridays (One slot per day)
Venue: The Annex - Located within Chye Seng Huat Hardware (150 Tyrwhitt Road
Price: S$98 per session for 2 pax
Each session includes:
- 1 X Hario V60 02 Ceramic Dripper Pink (worth S$42)
- 1 X Hario V60 02 Ceramic Dripper Indigo Blue (worth S$42)
- 1 X V60 Home Brewing Card
- 1 X $10 F&B Voucher
- 10% off in-store with no min. spend, excluding machines and grinders. Valid for the day of experience only.
Terms and Conditions:
- Classes has to be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- No cancellations or refunds will be entertained after payment confirmation.
- In the event of no-show, there will be no refunds or make-up class.
- The management of PPP Coffee reserves to amend and/or vary the Terms and Conditions at its own discretion without prior notice.